Important Christmas closure dates for Ausco Modular customers - read more here 

What documentation or approvals do I need?

Depending on where your building(s) are going (and in some cases the length of time the buildings will be there), you’ll likely need a Development Approval (DA) from your local regulatory authority.  Our project managers may be able to help you through this process.