5 Tips to Keep Your Modular Building In Top Shape!
Once your modular building is on-site, your focus turns to the job at hand. But don’t forget about building maintenance. Having a well-maintained building can save you unexpected charges and costs in the long run. Read our key tips to keeping your building in the best condition possible for the life of your lease.
- Avoid making additional holes in the walls (inside or outside) for new power, data points, or conduit - contact your Ausco rep instead for guidance.
- Be careful when putting things up on the walls (inside or outside). Any holes or residue (from double-sided tape or silicone) can be difficult to remove, so use the pre-existing screws instead.
- Remember to use one of the existing screws when affixing your fire extinguisher.
- Avoid damage to the exterior of the building, such as concrete splatter on walls or dents from site vehicles or equipment by planning ahead. Simply use a barrier to protect your building.
- Be careful if you fit your own flooring into the building. Carpet glue can be difficult to remove without damaging the building's existing flooring.
Sometimes building damage can't be controlled - unforeseen events such as vandalism, fire, theft, or an 'Act of God' may strike at any time.
For added peace of mind, speak to your Ausco contact about Building Renter Protection.