Modular buildings that are the right fit for clubs, councils, community & sporting groups across Australia.
Thank you for considering modular construction for your new or upgraded clubhouse or facility.
Choosing modular building solves many of the challenges that organisations face, as they require minimal groundworks and little space beyond the built area of the building, therefore preserving playing fields during the construction, and minimising disruption to your playing season and the neighboring community.
There are many more advantages to choosing modular, so to find out more please provide us with a few details and we’ll be in touch.
Here is our latest completed project - Underwood Park, Springwood, QLD
"This project not only provides our community with the sort of facilites we need, but has also supported 450 local construction and manufacturing jobs. Special recognition is earned by the team at Ausco Modular, their contracting partners, staff and excellent tradies."
Mick de Brenni QLD Minister the Sport
Benefits to your club, council or organisation by choosing modular
- You can be assured that our design teams have worked closely with national and state sporting codes to develop facilities that meet or exceed their minimum standards
- Time-saving as installation can be up to 60% faster than conventional on-the-ground construction
- The modular building methodology makes facilities suitable for the landfill and reclaimed substrates under many playing fields
- We manage the project from beginning to end to mitigate the risk of scope, timeline and cost overruns and to lessen the burden on your staff and volunteers.
- All Ausco Modular buildings comply with the National Construction Code of Australia.