Smart space solutions to support local & regional councils
Whether it is a new office, public amenities, a community centre to cater for growth in your region, or a sporting facility, a modular building could be the solution. We have worked with local councils Australia-wide to provide smart space solutions for their communities.
We have partnered with numerous councils to provide compliant amenities such as change rooms, community spaces, and public toilet blocks, including facilities for people with a disability.
Not sure if you need to hire or buy? Our expert team can talk you through both options so you can make an informed decision. We recognise that one size does not fit all. Community needs are varied, and budgets differ greatly. Modular buildings provide flexible options, which is why many councils and organisations are choosing modular.
Some of our key projects to support councils and government are:
- Community centres
- Education centres
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Showground amenities
- Administration facilities
The Benefits Of Modular Buildings for Community Projects
- As 90% of the build is done in the factory, this greatly reduces disruption to the community as the installation takes days on-site and not months
- Modular units may be designed to fit in with external aesthetics of any existing building
- Access issues can by bypassed by craning the building modules over the top of obstacles
- In-house manufacture produces around 30% less waste than building on-site
Modular construction is considerably faster than on-site builds, therefore your community can start using their facilities sooner.